Hello everyone! Mary Lu turned 9 months old last week. Rather than sending pictures this time, below are a couple of videos of Mary Lu’s latest tricks!
She started crawling around the 4th of July weekend and things have really taken off since then! She is into everything and trying to pull up already. With a little help, she can get to her feet. When I heard her talking in her crib on Wednesday afternoon after her nap, I walked into the nursery to find her STANDING UP in her crib, looking over the side to see what was going on down there. Hilarious and scary! I can’t believe we are dropping the crib twice in the same month.
As you can see from the first video, Mary Lu loves Mazi! Hopefully the feeling is mutual; I’m taking it as a good sign that Mazi is wagging her tail as Mary Lu approaches her. Mary Lu loves Mazi’s toys (gross!) as much as her own and follows Mazi around all day.
Mary Lu can high five, say bye-bye and wave (when she’s in the mood), and play bashful with strangers. She also babbles a lot these days! Her food is quickly becoming finger foods, which is a mess but cute to watch! Other than tomatoes, she has not met a food she doesn’t like! She still has a very sweet disposition. We continue to love every minute of parenthood!
Crawling
Clapping and Talking